Thursday, May 5, 2016

Departure

I'm leaving today!  I have no idea how I would have gotten to this point without the time I've had to focus on preparations (aka, if I had a job, and if you're from EI, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING). Hopefully I'm all set. I will have textual access (read: SMS) and you can call me, but I only have 50 minutes, so I might not answer. I definitely have more food than I need, so that's a plus!

Additionally, to keep my mom's blood pressure down I am borrowing my dad's SPOT. It will track my movements (assuming I remember to turn it on), and I can send I'M OK or SOS messages. Hopefully no one out there is planning to stalk me. At least my roommate will still be kicking around, so my shit is not free to steal, people!

SPOT GPS Location

Lastly, here's the (anticipated) route again (it should update if I make changes through the app on my phone):

MotoTrip 2016 on Roadtrippers

See you on the other side!
-LJ

PS. Look, Rosie, I used IFRAMES for the first time since high school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment